On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 10:40:38 AM UTC+1, haa...@web.de wrote:
> b) Since the install is new, re-do it, let qubes reformat the internal
> hdd as /home and then fetch my data from the backup?

This is what I did: Fresh install on new SSD, configure suitable AppVM, import
data from HD backup, try to work with Qubes for a while.

The last step is the most tricky, I'm discovering hat real-use scenario is
different from what I planned, specially devising the different AppVMs and
their role.

blau