понедельник, 19 декабря 2016 г., 18:00:38 UTC+3 пользователь Ilja Michel
написал:
> Hi,
>
> I ran into the same problem. It looks as if make is not able to read the init
> folder, but I can't figure out why.
> What worked for me:
> Delete or erase the concerning lines in
> ~/qubes-builder/qubes-src/core-agent-linux/Makefile (line 99f):
> #install -m 0755 init/*.sh vm-systemd/*.sh $(DESTDIR)$(LIBDIR)/qubes/init/ and
> #install -m 0644 init/functions $(DESTDIR)$(LIBDIR)/qubes/init/
> Do what these lines would have done manually by copying the contents of
> ~/qubes-builder/qubes-src/core-agent-linux/init and all the *.sh-files in
> ~/qubes-builder/qubes-src/core-agent-linux/vm-systemd into
> ~/qubes-builder/chroot-archlinux/home/user/qubes-src/core-agent-linux/pkg/qubes-vm-core/usr/lib/qubes/init
> Then run "make core-agent-linux-vm" again.
>
> Unfortunately I'm stuck in "make template" now with a similar problem. So I
> didn't get much further.
>
> Best regards,
> Ilja

Actually, you don't have to do it by hands. You only need to remove 'init/*.sh'
argument from the first line and remove the second line completely.
They don't work because there is no files match this mask.

After that you can need to do the 'make qubes-vm' step completely, since the
list of separate steps in the manual is not complete.

I've found that building 'app-linux-split-gpg' fails on 'pandoc' command
absence, but didn't manage the way to install it properly. Could only get
worked this around by changing qubes-src/app-linux-split-gpg/doc/Makefile.
first line should look like:
PANDOC=/bin/true

It will only skip builds some docs, so it doesn't have to influence the
installation in any way. After that the template creation was successful for me.