Hello All,

I'm trying out Qubes as it looks very good.

I  installed  it, ran the updates and then when I rebooted it drops to
the emergency shell.

There are lots of the following type error -
[6.27831] Dev sdj: unable to read RDB block 1

and the last messages are -
Warning: /dev/mapper/qubes_dom0-root does not exist
Warning: /dev/qubes_dom0/root does not exist
Warning: /dev/qubes_dom0/swap does not exist
Warning: crypto LUKS UUID (long hex string) not found.

I'm testing Qubes on a Dell Poweredge R710 using RAID.

It seemed fine until I ran the updates.

I  have had a look on the Qubes site but think I need some help to get
me started!

--
Best regards,
Chris

P.S. Drowning in email? I use SaneBox to instantly clean up my Inbox:
http://sanebox.com/t/k3bk9