I was able to get my yubikey to work in this personal vm but for the life of me
I wasn't able to use it to authenticate with my gmail on this login.

I followed the instruction where you add the info to the qubes.InputKeyboard
file then it worked. You'll know you've configured that file correctly if you
get the popup.

I'm still not able to get my smart card reader to work even though I think i've
followed all the instructions. I'm gonna use all these same tricks and see if I
can get it to work in the Win7 HVM...FML

B4U2D0