Hey guys

I recently used copr to install the remmina remote desktop client. I ended up
momentarily allowing all network traffic to the templateVM, a process I
understand is less than optimal.

Herbies wrote:
> I have enabled all the port/protocol.
and
> Is necessary to comment the proxy directive in both yum and dnf config file.

Can you note a few more details here, Herbie? I've tried to find the ports
needed for copr but cold not find them, and I'm also not sure about the config
files you mentioned (could not find anything in the machine's /etc/yum.conf,
for example).

My goal here:
1. Configure the template to use copr acording to qubes best practices (ie,
without punching a huge hole in the firewall)
2. Document the procedure for other users who need copr

Andrew, once I write up the instructions, is there a place I should submit them?

Regards,
Max