In the end I managed to install windows (thx to all people posting in this
mailing list, it helped a lot) but one problem is persistent:
I can't find my network printer from windows and therefore I can't print
directly.
I tried to copy a pdf made by free-pdf to my printer-vm, it does'nt work. I
couldn't find a way to copy a file from the windows hvm to my printer appvm.
On the other hand there is no problem copying the clipboard to other vms...

My question is:
how can I manage to print directly on my network printer?
or:
how to copy files (without using a usb hdd or something like this)from my
windows hvm to my printer appvm?

thnx a lot in advance