On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 4:14:07 PM UTC-5, Andrew David Wong wrote:

ah nice i was looking everywhere for the easy way to enable rpmfusion without
having to download it. I remember you had mentioned it before on here but
couldn't find the thread.

You might want to add to set the output mode in vlc to x11, otherwise it use
too much cpu%.

Hey Andrew I seen you on an episode of the new screensavers,  nice job
promoting Qubes!