On 20/01/17 14:13, john.david.r.smith wrote:
On 20/01/17 13:18, qu...@posteo.de wrote:
Hi John,

On 20.01.2017 10:26, john.david.r.smith wrote:
 looks like my problem i posted here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-users/C1tJV4Ykgr8/5H09IT06CQAJ

i did not try it again since i had this problem.
missing in min are sudo and file (but after this i still get problems)

many thx for the reply. You are right, some issues overlap.

I have tried installing sudo but not file. Installing also the later
fixes the issue of the default template, so you can use the extended
Minimal as default template with these changes and do not get the error
127 for standard templates.

But applying salt on minimals vms with all the mentioned packages plus
sudo and file still results in the exit code 20.

How can I debug this further. What commands are run on the disposble vms
so I can see more output?

Thx in advance

well that is the part i am currently at (as i wrote, i did not try again after
Marek answered.

Marek wrote a few tricks on debugging this problem. (ctrl+z when the target vm
is started etc. (you can look it up in the linked thread))

i will probably try again this weekend and will post any results i get.
in case you manage to fix this, tell me! ;)

concerning a tutorial:
i probably will write a more verbose tutorial if i got all my stuff fixed.

-john

problem solved (details posted in other thread).

you need to install in fed24 minimal the sudo package and delete the left over
files in the ~/QubesIncomming folder (they screw you over)