Hi
Ok so I have set Primary Display -> CPU Graphics instead of auto in the BIOS.
And the screen don't freeze now, the installation go on. This is a good point.
So big thx for your answer.
But now I have another problem. I have put some number in my phrase key for ssd
encryption. After reboot, it ask me the key but when I tape number the screen
switch. Furthermore I get this error :
[FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules
[   18.574872][drm : i915_gem_init_stolen[i915]] *ERROR* conflict detect with
stolen region : [0xb6000000] - 0xb8000000]
I noticed that in my BIOS I have now 2 disk for boot :
SATA6G_1: Crucial_CT525MX300SSD and Qubes(SATA6G_1: Crucial_CT525MX300SSD1).
I get stuck with that now. If you have any idee tell me. I ll try to find a
solution.

I choose a GTX 1060 because I believed Qubes was best compliant with nvdia, and
I plan to use double screens with QHD + use of blender + game if possible yes.
I am new to Qubes and it's a new machine. I prefer avoid dual boot and will get
Windows in a Qubes VM for better security.
If I use BTRFS as my filesystem? I don't know.