Hi folks,

I'm wondering what keeps calling  "/usr/lib/qubes/sync-ntp-clock" every minute,
and what it's actually used for please?

I found that everything is set to call ntp.org, not whatever the parent is set
to.

It should be altered for everything to just query the parent as the NTP server
and thus filter to it's NetVM and then only the NetVM will call the NTP server.

That way, it only gets one query every minute, instead of getting hit with
15-20 a minute.

If you could please let me know what uses that, and what it's used for, and why
it's called every minute, that would be great.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Drew.