On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 10:25:01PM +0100, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
> > Kernel 4.9 has just been released
> > How much work is it to port Qubes specific code to a new kernel?
> Probably not much, as we already have it ported to 4.8. But on the other
> hand, there are a lot of changes, so some time will be needed for
> updating build config, and testing. Also, in practice, I'd wait for
> 4.9.2 or so for things to stabilize.

any news on a 4.9 kernel for Qubes? I'm seeing rather frequent "deep sleep
suspends" where this machine wouldn't wake up(!) after suspend and I'm having
light hopes this might be fixed with a newer kernel…

(unfortunatly I dont have high hopes as I haven't seen such "deep sleep
issues" using 4.8 (non-xen) kernels from Debian…)

--
cheers,
        Holger