On 07/02/17 14:09, haaber wrote:
Hello,  I wonder how you behave when traveling, for example in places
with cameras all around. I feel uncomfortable to enter my passwords in
such situations. Of course I can simply not turn my computer on.  But
sometimes you have several hours in an airport ..  I thought about 3
options.

0) Change all (disk / user) pwd before & after traveling (how do I
change the disk pwd?).

i already had the same question.
I think a simple way to do this from dom0 would be nice (simple = one terminal
call and not digging around in some config files)

1) Pull out my tails usbkey and surf with that?

do you always allow booting from usb? (in my case the bios pw is required and i
would not want to enter it)

2) maybe it woud be nice to have an additional  "single cube"
usr/password : when using this user name, one would get a single
disposable untrusted VM,  no dom0 acces, no USB, and so forth. Is that
feasable / reasonable?

i think this would be a nice feature