> Is chromium the only program with which you experience this problem?

Thanks for your answer Andrew.

Thanks to a private reply I got, I have been seen that the problem is related
with my `PATH`. I have installed chromium via nix package manager, and for this
reason it is not in the `PATH` that dom0 is able to see. Answering your
question, it happens with any other package I installed with nix.

It doesn't happen in my VM because there I have the `PATH` configured with zsh
when I log in.

So, now, the question comes down to: how could I change my VM `PATH` seen from
dom0? I tried with my VM `~/.profile` and `~/.bashrc` but without success. I
suspect this may be related with another topic I open some time ago:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/G9F3EHpeU2Q

Thank you very much