On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 3:54:03 AM UTC-8, Oleg Artemiev wrote:
> I've heared that new intel mother boards  will have (or already have)
> ability to access jtag interface via USB.

yes, skylake and kabylake processors. heres the ccc talk on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JCUrG7ERIE

> Does this mean that USB qube is now useless as a security border on
> such a mother board?

only if the manufacturer has it enabled. the only vendor who got back to me
(and knew what i was talking about) when i asked was system76 to confirm that
it is disabled on their lemur series.

puri.sm was aware, but doesnt have any hardware out using those chips.