Hi,

On 31.01.2017 19:30, qu...@posteo.de wrote:
I have tried to to create my own disposable vm based on the minimal
Fedora 24 template and it always hangs during "Waiting for DVM
fedora-24-minimal-dvm ...". The only difference to the original rpm
template is sudo and the salt vm package.

If I use the regular fedora-24 template it works fine.

So which package or service am I missing?

Thx in advance

I have finally figured out the missing package. It is "perl-Encode". With this the dvm creation process runs through. Can somebody add this to the "Customize disposable vm Wiki"?

Regards