(resend, with attachments this time)

I've been using Qubes 3.2 on this laptop for a month or two now, and pretty
much everything works well.

Note that immediately after installing the system the WLAN didn't work. I
connected using ethernet and did a software update. After this the WLAN
worked correctly.

The laptop seems to have TPM, but when I try to enable it it tells me I
need to switch to UEFI. Unfortunately AEM doesn't support UEFI, so it can't
be used.

I have also been unable to disable tap-to-click on the touchpad. Apparently
this is because the touchpad isn't supported but if you're OK with having
tap-to-click enabled the touchpad itself works well.

Regards,
Elias