On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 02:26:18AM -0800, dumbcyber wrote:
> I've installed Cryptomator in my Fedora-24 template vm and tested it - works
> fine. The install also installed some dependencies.
>
> When I try to run the software in any Fedora-24 appvm's I get nothing. No
> errors, no GUI starting.
>
> Any ideas where i can look for errors?  Thanks.

You don't say how you are starting the program.

I assume that you have an entry for Cryptomator in the menu list for the
appVM. (Check this!) If you haven't use the "Add more shortcuts" entry ,
and try to use the new entry.

It works for me - did you make sure that you restarted the appVM after
closing down the Template?

certainly if I use the desktop file from the menu then it works, but
trying to start at command line throws errors.(I mean just running
/opt/Cryptomator/Cryptomator.)But after the first time it seems to work
fine.