hi.
since i saw multiple people posting things about aem, i thought i would
also setup aem.

i looked at
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-antievilmaid/blob/master/anti-evil-maid/README
and saw i need to use legacy.
i installed my system while booting uefi and then switched to legacy.
i was not sure whether the system could boot again, but if it did not boot,
i would switch back again.

after switching to legacy, the system did not boot (i am not sure wheter it
should boot normally after switchin, of if that does not work).
after switching back to uefi, it still does not boot....
is there a way to fix this?

also when looking at the bios, i did not find an option for TPM or TXT.
but there is some stuff like secure boot mode/control with pks (could this
be it?)
or does my laptop mybe not have this feature?

some system info:
msigp60
bios version E16GDIMS.30B (build date: 23/08/2013)

should i update the bios? (maybe the old bios version does not display the
tpm option)

i am grateful for any ideas.
wit best regards.
joe mitchell