I've been thinking that it would be handy to have two options for a disposable
VM: online and off. I know I can change the default VM, but I often think that
it would be nice to have two options always available. (E.g. from the menus,
have something like "open in disposable VM" and "open in offline disposable
VM".)

Or, it would probably be more useful to have the option to choose the VM
template for the disposable VM in a popup, much like qvm-move-to-vm. I'm not
sure how technically difficult this would be, but as a user I would personally
find this very handy.

Would this be useful to others?