Hello Tim,

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:25:10PM -0800, Tim W wrote:
>> [...]
>> I have switched to a cmd line email client (mail user agent)using a MTA
>> MTR.  There is qubes doc on how to set it up with MUTT, Postfix and
>> fetchmail or what ever combo you wish.  When I look at the security
>> risks with emails, going to text only client removes 99% and its fast,
>> slick and powerful.  Combine with split GPG and it gives a compete
>> package aong with sticking to light powerful programs that each is
>> dedicated to one goal (Unix doctrine).
>> [...]

Thank you for the suggestions, I try to follow this path.
>From what I have understand using mutt will result in the following "recipe":

1) Install a MRA (Mail Retrieval Agent) to receive Email via IMAP/POP
   => Fetchmail
  Install Howto: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/fetchmail/

2) Install a MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) to send Email via SMTP
   => Posfix
  Install Howto: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/postfix/

3) Install Textmail-Client
   => MUTT
   Install Howto: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/mutt/

4) Optional: SplitGPG
   Install Howto: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/split-gpg/

Unfortunately the documentation for steps 1-3 is very short, I'll try to
make it work with one of my Googlemail-Accounts

I have problems understanding what to do at the step "Postfix: Lookup
Tables":

I need to edit: /usr/local/etc/postfix/sender_relay.

your.m...@exmaple.com         [mail.example.com]:submission
your.ot...@mail.com         [smtp.mail.com]:smtp

What is meant with :submission and :smtp?
Do I need to enter this?

Can someone post example files with their configuration for ex. googlemail?
(of course without the personal mail adresses)

Pixr