Hi,

I've attempted to install R3.2 via USB pen onto my MacBookPro11,1.

Without doing anything special I can select to boot from the USB pen
using the Apple EFI boot menu, however selecting any of the Qubes
boot menu options will simply cause the boot menu to reappear after
briefly printing "Unsupported device path component".

After reading into this, I tried booting it through legacy support.
And this did work, however during the installation phase I was
informed that no disks were detected on the system and that I should
attach at least one and reboot.

So for some reason the installer (possibly just when booted through
legacy mode) cannot detect my SSD... or even the USB pen that it is
booting from.

Any help would be much appreciated. I tried after this to boot with
UEFI by setting mapbs=1 and noexitboot=1 on the boot menu, and also by
editing xen.cfg; however neither of these had any effect.

Hopefully someone here can guide me.

Thanks,
Chris