I tend to use Qubes VM's not just for security purposes, but also as a very
convenient way to have clean, manageable VM's where I only install the stuff I
need for a specific task.

This has led me to have a large number non-template VM's, all of which needs to
be manually updated every time there is a software update.

Right now, for each VM, I have to click on update, wait for the dialogue box to
spin for a while waiting for the VM to start, then manually choose “yes” to
update. This process gets old really fast.

Is there a way to automate this so that I can simply say “yes, I want to update
all these VM's, go ahead and do it”?

Regards,
Elias