As the title says. I've built a little toggle script to automatically
attach/detach my camera to an appvm. For the sake of completeness, I'd like to
do the same for the internal microphone.

Since microphone can be attached/detached to/from an appvm using Qubes manager,
I suppose there is some kind of script in dom0 that is invoked to perform this
operation.The problem is that I don't know where I have to look to find it.

Can someone help me?

Thanks for your Time,
Fab