On 03/06/2017 09:16 PM, Ted Brenner wrote:
Thanks for the details Ed. Did you have to start over from scratch or were you able to remove QWT and then install the older version?

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Ed Welch <e...@edjusted.com <mailto:e...@edjusted.com>> wrote:

    I figured out how to install an older version of qubes-windows-tools

    sudo dnf remove qubes-windows-tools

    sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing
    qubes-windows-tools-3.2.1-3.x86_64

    From the testing repo:
    http://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current-testing/dom0/fc23/rpm/
    <http://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current-testing/dom0/fc23/rpm/>

    I was able to see the different versions so I chose the most
    recent prior to 3.2.2-3, which was 3.2.1-3.

    And I have to say, this was a whole different ballgame, everything
    with this version went really smoothly, I'm up and running now
    with an updated win 7 instance, gui comes up fine, never even
    needed debug mode.

    I'm not sure if Ted and I are just among the first to do a clean
    install with 3.2.1-3 or if there is something about our systems
    giving us these issues.

    Anyone please let me know how I can help (filing issues in github,
    logs, etc) but for now I'm happy with how the older version is
    working.

    Ed