Am 03/09/2017 um 11:58 PM schrieb Unman:

>>> Each line is evaluated separately, so you need the full command on each
>>> line.
>>>
>>> There's nothing wrong with the line you quoted.
>>> Post another line - one that you think isn't implemented, or better
>>> still the whole of the file.
>>>
>>> unman
>>>

>> i looked after this rule and the thing was, it was listed also in the
>> standard firewall-settings on the GUI. So no rule works in the script.
>>

> So post the lines that arent working

iptables -I FORWARD -s 10.137.x.x -d x.0.0.0/8 -p tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT

iptables -I FORWARD -s 10.137.x.x -d x.0.0.0/8 -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

and so on.

the source IP is always the same, because it goes from the same VM, the
dest.IP is in the upper case the same too, because it should give the
443 and 80 on the same website.

can this be a problem, the same dest.IPs and different ports with two
entries? must i write it in one entry with two ports? if yes then, how?