Thanks for the reply, Andrew!

[2017-03-19 19:13] Andrew David Wong:
> That's up to you. The pros and cons are, I think, pretty clearly laid
> out on the USB page. If you have specific questions that aren't
> addressed there, please feel free to ask.

That's what I feared... =/

I think I have no option, for I can only forward the smartphone to an
"adb" qube if the USB controller is in a USB qube, right? (can't do that
from dom0)

Do the USB qube get reset every reboot (like a DVM)? That would reduce
the threat, I think...

And about the commands' outputs, any idea if they really mean only one
USB controller?

Thanks!