Hello again. I am close to 0.1 release, the first numbered release. Mostly
documentation-related tasks are missing. Since my last update, I've made rather
quality improvements (e.g., not using utf-8 where not needed, disconnecting
BDVM from network and so on) than new features. I've also organized issues on
Github in milestones.

But the reason why I am writing now are some changes I wish to make in upcoming
releases and I might need your help.

First, the current backup storage has hit its limits. I want to create
Merkle-tree-based backup storage that would be agnostic of backup backend you
use. Aside of various security improvements and reliability improvement
(atomicity of backup), this will allow one to use different backup backends for
different VMs. I've planned this change for 0.2, but I am ready to postpone it
if I feel there is not enough of agreement on its design. That's exactly the
reason why I want your comments:
https://github.com/v6ak/qubes-incremental-backup-poc/issues/37

Second, there is an ongoing discussion about backup backends. I consider
Merkle-tree-based storage as a prerequisite of implementing another backup
backends, but we can discuss now:
https://github.com/v6ak/qubes-incremental-backup-poc/issues/35

And there are more issues tagged as “help wanted”. Even if you don't feel like
contributing with your code, but you want to discuss the design, you are
welcome:
https://github.com/v6ak/qubes-incremental-backup-poc/labels/help%20wanted

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'