Am Mittwoch, 22. März 2017 17:14:56 UTC+1 schrieb Unman:
> On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 05:39:26AM -0700, Dominique St-Pierre Boucher wrote:
> > Interesting question, I don't think that will work right out of the box...
> > I would suggest having a second network card with a second netvm in order
> > to do this easily... But I would love to have a netvm that could redirect
> > to different Firewallvm based on vlan!
> >
> > Dominique
> > On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 8:10:47 AM UTC-4, Marcus Dilger wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > i try to connect a group of AppVMs to different VLAN Networks. The VLAN
> > > networks are available at the physical network adapter (LAN Adapter).
> > >
> > > What i have done :
> > > Setup up an VLAN Interface in the netVM via NetworkManager, that
> > > Interface is already visible via ifconfig and also get a IP from the DHCP
> > > Server of the VLAN.
> > >
> > > But i have no idea how to connect a sys-firewall / proxy vm to that
> > > additional VLAN interface of the netVM ? Is that the best approach at all
> > > ? Or maybe it is possible to have multiple netVM for each VLAN ?
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > > best
> > > Marcus
> >

> The obvious route would be to use iptables to separate the traffic to
> the different interfaces - it's really no different from routing some
> traffic through a VPN interface.
>
> I'd suggest adding another firewall/proxy to your sys-net.
> You want some FORWARD rules that restrict traffic from firewallA to the
> vlan interface and drop anything else.
> Something as simple as this might do:
>
> iptables -I FORWARD -o <vlan iface> -j DROP
> iptables -I FORWARD -s firewallA -j DROP
> iptables -I FORWARD -s firewallA -o  <vlan iface> -j ACCEPT
>
> You will need to set those rules in /rw/config/rc.local, and also have
> similar rules to set them in the event of a network event - that's in
> /rw/config/qubes-firewall-user-script
>
> hth
>
> unman

Thank you for your answer. I get the point with IPtables. But I lost with the
VM Stack structure ..

Lets say Trunk contain 3 type of packets for e.g. Packets without VLAN, with
VLAN100 and VLAN200

So may be the stack could be:

=> LAN Adapter => Trunk
=> netVM => Trunk
=> sys-Firewall => Trunk
=> sys-Proxy + add Interface for VLAN200 + IPTables => VLAN200
=> AppVM

Will the VM's connected to netVM also see trunk traffic ?

Thanks
Marcus