On Thursday, 23 March 2017 18:23:30 UTC+8, Opal Raava  wrote:
> On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 3:27:58 AM UTC+1, lok...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, 23 March 2017 02:45:53 UTC+8, Opal Raava  wrote:
> >
> > > Which tells us that we probably really do need version 3.9.0 of
> > > qubes-tools.
> >
> > Where can that version be found? Looking at the latest master of
> > qubes-linux-utils, it only contains version 3.2.3:
> >
> > https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-linux-utils/blob/master/version

> Yes, and that is what surprises me as well. The relevant source has not been
> touched in a while. I've looked, but I don't know why the build breaks.
>
> All I know for a fact is what you said, it asks for 3.9.0 and delivers 3.2.3
> at the master branch. And that the relevant source files all have not been
> changed recently.

The spec file was updated from 2.0.10 to 3.9.0 as of commit
9780a95a0ad20b63f2da401f108f2dcb3511554b. The interesting thing is that the
commit was on the 17'th December 2015. This is more than half a year before the
most recent ISO images were built.

I really have no idea what the cause for this could be.

Regards,
Elias