Hello,

I upgraded my Debian 8 "Jessie" template from Debian Qubes r3.1 to Qubes r3.2.
Now, I have problems with the audio output. When I try to play audio files I do
not hear anything and music player - web or deskotp - skip through songs very
fast without playing them.

I tried to play something with clementine, this is the error message I got:

~~~
user@personal-music:~$ clementine
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
AL lib: (WW) alc_initconfig: Failed to initialize backend "pulse"
AL lib: (EE) alsa_open_playback: Could not open playback device 'default': No
such file or directory
16:17:22.874 WARN  unknown                          QTimeLine::start: already
running
~~~

Anybody, any ideas what the issue could be?