On 04/16/2017 07:16 PM, Andrew David Wong wrote:

> On 2017-04-16 18:10, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:21:14PM -0600, Reg Tiangha wrote:
>>> Here's my contribution to the project.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Andrew, maybe it would be good idea to at least link to this
>> thread somewhere in "Building" section of docs? Or copy this
>> instruction there (the part about actual building and customizing),
>> including adjustments here and in subsequent messages?

Thanks for the comments you two; I'm new to the Git stuff but I'm trying
to learn fast.

Actually, now that  Foppe de Haan found some extra packages to install
to make everything work, I wouldn't mind having a chance to re-write it
and submit it. What's the best way to do that? Fork some kind of repo,
create a new file, and then submit a pull request?  If so, which repo?
If not, what's the best/easiest way to submit a re-written guide to you
guys?