Hi,

A DVD-RAM /dev/sr0 is connected to the same SATA controller as
the system HDDs.  It is visible in dom0 as /dev/sr0.   I attached it

to a vm. Then, I mounted it in VM as /mnt/removable:
  vm$ mount -o rw /dev/xvdi as /mnt/removable

The system replied:
   mount: /dev/xvdi is write-protected; mounting read-only.
Is it expected?
Will PV SCSI (https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Paravirtualized_SCSI) support
DVD-RAM in read-write mode if it is connected to the same SATA
controller as the system HDDs?

   Thanks,
   - David