On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 2:19:24 AM UTC-4, Laszlo Zrubecz wrote:

Is there really such thing as a Micro$oft licensing expert? License term change
all the time. Refering you to a website that can be change after you've
accepted the EULA...

In theory, when you reboot your VM, it should look like a new install so every
time you reboot, it should work?!?!?!

I just finished installing a Windows 7 template. I will do some test!

Dominique