Hello,

I'm using a windows 7 pro HVM under Qubes 3.2 with Qubes Tools 3.2.2.3.
Unfortiunately not all windows applications are available with the App menu and I can't add them via "Add more Shortcuts..."

Unfortunately something vital like Internet Explorer is missing

I have run qvm-sync-appmenus, but this didn't help.

Is someone else having the same problem?

- P