On Sunday, 2 April 2017 13:17:20 UTC+10, Unman wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Now that r3.1 is end of life, we need to do some work to clear the 113
> bugs that are still open.
>
> A first step would be to triage the bugs to see what still affects 3.2
> and what can be closed.
> If you are interested in helping out, please reply to me rather than to
> the list. Ideally you will have a fairly vanilla 3.2 you can use for
> testing. If you can send me a note of your hardware that would help in
> allocating bugs where the original report referred to specific hardware.
>
> With a bit of effort we should be able to clear these pretty quickly,
> and you will have helped make Qubes that little bit better.
>
> cheers
>
> unman

Tell me what hardware you want me to use and I'll use it.

I have multiple PCs, I'll get the HCL for them.

One is a Dell Precision T5500, Dual GPU, 1 x X5650 @ 2.67GHz with 24 GB RAM.
One is a custom PC, single GPU, single Q8400 CPU with 6 GB RAM.
I also run Qubes on my Laptop, an HP 8460p with 8 GB RAM and it is a Quad
Core i7.