On 05/07/2017 03:10 PM, nickl...@kulinacs.com wrote:
> What benefit does this have over simply ysing
> qubes-split-gpg-client-wrapper, like done here:
> https://github.com/kulinacs/pass-qubes
> It seems like a lot of overhead for not a lot of gain.

 1. The actual store is stored in a separate VM.  It is never decrypted
    in the VM you manage the passwords from.
 2. You do not need to set up your own GPG key, as `qvm-pass init` does
    it for you.
 3. There are two different services — one for read-only access and one
    for read-write.
 4. There is a get-or-generate feature which is useful for stuff like
    https://github.com/Rudd-O/ansible-qubes/tree/master/lookup_plugins

> On May 7, 2017 9:50:26 AM CDT, "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)"
> <rud...@rudd-o.com> wrote:
>
>     Building on the excellent pass (https://passwordstore.org), it gives me
>     great pleasure to announce the initial release of qubes-pass — an
>     inter-VM password manager and store for Qubes OS.
>
>     Check it out here!
>
>     https://github.com/Rudd-O/qubes-pass
>

> --
> Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/0A765A21-F411-4015-B9C2-790508B1A0C1%40kulinacs.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/0A765A21-F411-4015-B9C2-790508B1A0C1%40kulinacs.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/