Hello,

I need some help understanding how the collaborative documentation with GitHub works.

I like to write down some notes after I've been able to make something work.

This might sound poor to the Linux Pro, but helps me in case I need to repeat those steps again.

As such I tried to create a page about multimedia on qubes, summarizing the steps I took to watch content from Spotify, Amazon Prime, Netflix and to watch DVDs.

I've created a new page on Github, but the content is not shown as doc/text but as code.

     How to play multimedia content

https://github.com/phrabe/qubes-doc/blob/patch-2/configuration/multimedia

I also don't know if I need to do anything so that content gets either published to the main branch or if it is not worth it.

Any help would be appreciated.

- P