HI drew, i tried to install different versions of android and all of them boot
succesfully but when I try to reboot the hvm it stucks at the boot screen
saying "booting from hard disk."
So i googled something and I've found that maybe the problem could be the xen
hypervisor that must be changed with the nested virtualization adding two line
of code in the config file, but I didn't get where to find this file and if is
a vm's file or a qubes one