On 05/18/2017 01:08 PM, Franz wrote:
    On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 4:55 AM, blacklight <pandakaas...@gmail.com
    <mailto:pandakaas...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        On Wednesday, 17 May 2017 22:38:22 UTC+2, James Chi  wrote:
        > I downloaded Qubes to USB and installed on a Lenovo M91P desktop. It
wasn't on the hardware list but wanted to try anyway. After the installation, I was
asked to reboot which I did. I left the usb drive in and it went straight to the
installation again. I then unplugged the usb and rebooted and then the computer gave me
this error: Error 1962: No operating system found. Press any key to repeat boot
sequence."

        > Can someone help me figure this out? thanks.

        have you verified the Iso before installing?
        your iso could have become corrupt during your download causing
        a defect installaton to take place.

perhaps you may have more than one hard disk in your desktop and you may
have installed Qubes on the hard disk that does not boot

Who hasn't done this? :)

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@openmailbox.org
https://twitter.com/ttaskett