It probably can, but I am not sure if it is so great in context of Qubes. I
guess it can handle exploitation of rowhammer within one VM, but not across all
the VMs. IIUC, every VM would try to read the usage data, but it would have no
idea of usage of adjacent memory by another VM.

Also, HVMs obscure the memory layout and it will be the only way for AppVMs in
Qubes 4.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'