Hi Qubes fans.

Ok, my royal mistake - not realizing I had a keyboard error and in trying to
fix the computer I created other issues.

So, I tried these scenarios:
Legacy Support enabled, Secure boot disabled. It asks for a new four digit
code, and then reboot - nothing but black screen. Honestly, I do not remember
if I had secure boot running before!

Then this try:
Legacy Support Disabled, Secure boot disabled.
Result: "Boot device not found - install an OS on your hard disk"

Then this try:
Legacy support Disabled, Secure boot enabled - Same result as above, no boot
device found.

Finally this try:
Legacy support enable, secure boot enabled - it won't allow this combination.

So then I boot to the USB - Qubes - and selected the recovery option:
(Legacy support disabled, secure boot disabled) - it said a changed in OS was
detected, I had to confirm with a four digit key.

Then Qubes loaded and I continued to rescue mode.
It asked for my LUKS passphrase, this is the same as my disk encryption right?
So I entered that.

Then it displayed this prompt:

sh-4.3#

Is that my hard drive Qubes it found?

Any suggestions on what to do from here would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Patrick