Finsh:
> 1: Maccchanger.
> maybe debian is missing the hardware-driver?
> if so, how do i get and install it in the terminal?

Hi, Finsh.
I'm not an expert either, but the following worked for me on my –
different – machine:

In your macchanger-debian9-VM, let's call it 'spoofVM', you open a
terminal and perform this to get (above the output of my computer):

user@spoofVM:~$ lspci -knn
00:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Intel Corporation Wireless 7265
[8086:095a] (rev 59)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 [8086:5100]
Kernel driver in use: iwlwifi
Kernel modules: iwlwifi

If you're lucky, the iwlwifi package
(https://packages.debian.org/stretch/firmware-iwlwifi) contains your
network controller as well, and you follow the installation instructions
here: https://wiki.debian.org/iwlwifi (replace Debian 8 "Jessie" with
Debian 9 "Stretch")

If not, at least the prodedure should be clear.

> 3. Eyecandy
> Is there a possibility to customize the Xscreensaver wallpaper?

Did you already play around with 'System Tools > Screensaver' under the
white on blue 'Q'-menu (probably in the top left corner)?

Good luck and best regards,
rob