Thanks,
my wifi in the  debian9 template should work now, ill gonna verify it in 2
hours.Is there a particular reason  fedora is the default template for sys-net?

Wy is the Macchanger method in the documentaion the way you should use to
change  the maccadress?
It looks a lot easyer to me just to update Networkmanager in fedora and use
this Methode?

also, can someone please tell me whats the terminal Command for locking the
screen? i want to make a shortcut with the Windows-button for quickly locking
the screen.

greetings