On June 17, 2017 10:19:40 PM GMT+02:00, Hugo Costa wrote:
>Sorry for taking so long to answer, I tested that today, my results
>were:
>
>1 - changing the cable had no effect. I used both another VGA cable as
>well
>as an HDMI cable, the result was the same. I swapped the cables and the
>issue moved to the other monitor, as expected
>2 - yes, I always did the testing with the cables tightned
>3 - I forgot this test, I'll try it again tomorrow
>4 - No, both on the BIOS and on other OSes (such as Linux Mint and
>Win10),
>it all works fine, I'm sure it's something to do with the integrated
>graphics compatibility with qubes :(
>
>Thanks for taking the time!

Since other OSes work well, it sounds like a driver issue. Since some other
Linux distribution works well and this issue does not seem to be a common
QubesOS issue (I don't remember any other occurrence of it on this
mailinglist), I guess it is related to driver version. I suggest trying to
update kernel to version from qubes-dom0-current-testing.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'