BOTH (wi-fi and ethernet) problems FIXED!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GUYS!!! YOU ROCK!!!!
THE WI-FI PROBLEM FIX:
I have been lucky enough to type in the wrong wi-fi password to find a fix for the bug. After that I did many other tests to find out the smallest amount of steps to fix the bug.

The bug was fixed by removing the wi-fi connection in the sys-net Network Connections, and re-adding the wi-fi by inserting first a wrong wi-fi password, and then the right wi-fi password.
In case a user has the same problem I wrote some more detailed steps below:

The bug was fixed in this way: when you connect to the wi-fi and it doesn't work, meaning, you go to sys-net terminal and for example use "ping google.com -c 5" and it returns "ping: unknown host google.com" e.g. it doesn't have internet connection, you simply go to your 'Network Connections' of sys-net and delete your wi-fi connection (going in the top right corner in your Qubes panel>right click on the internet connections icon>edit connections>click on your wi-fi connection>select delete>press the confirmation delete button (note: you don't necessarily have to remove the ethernet wired connection if you have one)), at this point re-connect to the available wi-fi, and insert A WRONG PASSWORD. Once the password wi-fi reappers because the psw you typed is wrong, you insert the correct one. Done, your internet connection should work now, try in the sys-net terminal "ping google.com -c 5" and you should be able to ping google.
ETHERNET PROBLEM FIX:
To user 'cooloutac':
Thank you for answering as well. Although I did not need to remove the ethernet controllers to make the Wi-fi work in the end, I tried to do so to make the ethernet work by removing the Wi-fi network card from the devices list as you suggested.
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!
I changed the devices in the sys-net settings, left only the ethernet card, rebooted, when desktop loaded the message "CONNECTION ESTABLISHED" appeared.
Went to sys-terminal, pinged google, it worked.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!! THANK BOTH OF YOU A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that the internet connection problem is gone, I'm going to reinstall the whole system again, to set up my original qubes project. Once it's done and internet is gonna work I'll post one more time so the thread can be closed.
THANKS AGAIN GUYS U ROCK!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!