On 06/29/2017 06:47 AM, loke...@gmail.com wrote:
I enabled AEM some time ago, and so far it's worked the way I'd expect it to.

Based on what I have read here, I came to the understanding that after
upgrading the dom0 kernel I'd get an AEM error when I reboot the machine, since
the kernel is different from the last boot.

Yesterday, I installed a new dom0 update which included an updated kernel
package. I was expecting to see an AEM error when I rebooted, but that never
happened.

This suggests to me that my AEM configuration is incorrect. Is there a way I
can test whether it works or not? Perhaps my manipulating something in the boot
process that would trigger an AEM failure?

Its a little unsettling, but AEM doesn't display an error message when this happens. There is simply a lack of your verification phrase and (be careful) an opportunity to unlock your HD which leads to re-sealing with the new config.

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@openmailbox.org
https://twitter.com/ttaskett