Hi everyone,

I'm running Qubes 3.2 and I'd like to use a USB joystick (Playstation 3 controller) for games, but I'm not sure how.

When I connect the controller to my USB port, Qubes doesn't seem to recognize it at all. I don't see a way to "attach" it to an AppVM (not a block device or PCI device), and apps like joystick config and emulators don't recognize that it's there.

Is there something special I'm supposed to do for a USB joystick? My USB keyboard and mouse work fine.

(I'm using a desktop computer with no PS/2 ports and only one USB controller, so my understanding is that I can't make a USB qube.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!