On 07/01/2017 12:35 PM, Andrew Morgan wrote:
I've had this problem for a while now, but so far haven't been able to
pinpoint the cause.

I have many VMs based on fedora-25 (this has been an issue since f23),
but one of them always has very low-quality/scratchy bass in it.
Unfortunately that happens to be the VM I do all my web-browsing in,
making listening any music online a sub-par experience.

I also have a VM specifically for watching media based on the same
template, that has absolutely no problems with audio quality.

There's no different between the different VMs in pavucontrol.

Anyone have any idea on what may be causing this?

Andrew Morgan

I would guess its a pulse audio setting in your home folder. Easy way out may be to simply copy your data files over to a new appVM.

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@openmailbox.org
https://twitter.com/ttaskett