As recommended by Qubes, I have installed Coreboot on my X230 - which
successfully runs Debian, Tails etc. I've tried to run Qubes 3.2 but although
the Installer process works OK, Qubes refuses to boot [hangs]. From what I can
gather, its a Zen issue that's preventing the boot.
I had hoped the issue would be resolved in Qubes 4. However, I've been
disappointed - I get exactly the same symptoms having downloaded the trial
version from
[https://ftp.qubes-os.org/~marmarek/Qubes-DVD-x86_64-20170706.iso](https://ftp.qubes-os.org/%7Emarmarek/Qubes-DVD-x86_64-20170706.iso)
Is this an isolated example or is there a wider problem with Coreboot and Qubes?