Hello,

I have a strange video effect when booting up Qubes OS:

When booting up, the displays gets build up from the bottom to the top,
slow motion effect.
I'd like to have my Qubes started with Text only, but in native resolution
which is 2880x1620.

I was able to get rid of the Graphical Boot Menu, but the Grub menu is not
showing up in the native resolution.
I see the first booting messages in bigger a resolution and after a few
moments the screen gets black for a very  time and then switches to a
higher resolution.

My /etc/default/grub:

GRUB_TIMEOUT=5
GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR="$(sed 's, release .*$,,g' /etc/system-release)"
GRUB_DEFAULT=saved
GRUB_DISABLE_SUBMENU=true
GRUB_TERMINAL_OUTPUT="gfxterm"
GRUB_TERMINAL=console
GRUB_GFXMODE=2880x1620x16
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="rd.luks.uuid=luks-1db155a1-5c0d-4f9a-86d0-840c24e7413c
rd.lvm.lv=qubes_dom0/root rd.lvm.lv=qubes_dom0/swap
i915.preliminary_hw_support=1 rd.driver.pre=scsi_dh_rdac
rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau"
GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN_DEFAULT="console=none dom0_mem=min:1024M
dom0_mem=max:4096M"
GRUB_DISABLE_RECOVERY="true"
GRUB_THEME="/boot/grub2/themes/system/theme.txt"
GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER="true"
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="$GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX rd.qubes.hide_all_usb"
GRUB_GFXPAYLOAD_LINUX=text
Any help would be nice.
Kind regards
- PhR